One is never too young to keep trim, as evidenced by a recent article published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Everyone is invited to attend the 1st Highlights of the International Congress on Thrombosis, organized by the European and Mediterranean League against Thrombotic Diseases (EMLTD). The Congress will be held on 29-31 January, 2015, in Sharm El-Sheikh (Egypt).
Researchers and clinicians are invited to submit their abstracts for inclusion in the scientific program of APSC 2015. Accepted abstracts will be published as an online supplement for Global Heart, the official journal of the World Heart Federation.
Atrial fibrillation (AF) and heart failure (HF) are two increasingly prevalent conditions that often coexist. Beta-blockers are a mainstay in the treatment of HF with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF). However, does the presence of AF influence the benefit of beta-blockers in patients with HFrEF?
The first issue of the PHA Newsbriefs under the term of Dr. Joel Abanilla is now available for download. Read how he plans to lead the PHA with his 7-point agenda.
- Does eating healthy cost more?
- 11th PSVM Annual Convention, October 2014
- World Heart Day 2014
- AUFMC 3rd Postgraduate Course, Clark, Pampanga
- To treat or not to treat--a non-infarct-related lesion: The CvLPRIT study
- 2014 Postgraduate Course in Makati Medical Center
- GCP Workshop (limited slots)
- Emirates Cardiac Society Full Scholarship to Harvard Medical School Introduction to Clinical Research Training Program
- Call for Abstracts for the AAE and KSE Joint Scientific Sessions
- Before taking on the Ice Bucket Challenge, your doctor should clear you first