The Angeles University Foundation Medical Center (AUFMC) Section of Cardiology and the H.B. Calleja Heart Institute, in cooperation with the PHA Central Luzon Chapter, will conduct its 3rd Postgraduate Course titled "Advanced 12-Lead EKG: What every heart care provider should know!" The Course will be held on October 18, 2014 (Saturday) at the Holiday Inn, Mimosa, Clarkfield, Angeles City from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Here's the scenario: You have a patient with ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) involving the left anterior descending (LAD) artery, who also has significant stenosis of the right coronary artery (RCA). The patient is to undergo percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) for the of the LAD, but what do you do with the RCA? Do you treat, or leave it behind?
The Section of Cardiology of the Makati Medical Center will hold its 2014 Post-graduate Course, "Fora Cardiologia VI: Novel Strategies in Heart Failure," on September 19, 2014. The course will be held at the Makati Medical Center 8th Floor Auditorium Tower 2.
The PHA will conduct a Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Workshop on October 10, 2014 at the PHA office from 8 am to 5 pm. The Workshop is for free for PHA Members. There are limited slots only. Please call the PHA office (Tel. no.: 470-55-25 or 28) to register.
The Emirates Cardiac Society supports a Full Scholarship to Harvard Medical School's Groundbreaking New Program, Introduction to Clinical Research Training (ICRT) http://hms.harvard.edu/icrt
- Call for Abstracts for the AAE and KSE Joint Scientific Sessions
- Before taking on the Ice Bucket Challenge, your doctor should clear you first
- Support World Heart Day 2014, sign our petition
- ICI Meeting 2014, Tel Aviv
- 20th Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology Congress, Abu Dhabi
- AHA Scientific Sessions 2014: The BEST Science
- 3rd Vascular Postgraduate Course
- Insights into Cardiac MRI, August 2014, Singapore
- Let's do the 52100 daily - Videos
- BP ng Titser Ko, Alaga Ko, June 20, 2014