Join the 2014 AHA Scientific Sessions in Chicago, for 5 days of the BEST basic, translational, clinical and population science! With 17,000+ attendees, and global presence from 100+ countries.
Network Network with the Global Leaders of Cardiovascular Science: 1,000 invited faculty, 5,000 presentations Presenters
-The Global Congress: Harnessing the Power of Big Data -Bench-to-Bedside, to Population
-Plenary and Special Sessions
-Late-Breaking Clinical Trials
-4,000 abstract presentations from the world's leaders in cardiovascular disease.
Phone (Inside U.S.): (800)787-8984
Phone (Outside U.S.): (301) 223-2307
1-888-242-2453 (Inside U.S.)
1-214-570-5935 (Outside U.S.)
Housing – Travel Planners
1-877-468-3548 (Inside U.S.)
1-212-532-1660 (Outside U.S.)
CDS Registration Customer Service
1-800-748-3583 (Inside U.S.)
1-508-743-8517 (Outside U.S.)
The 3rd Vascular Post-graduate Course of the Philippine Heart Center, will be held on August 6-7, 2014 (Wednesday-Thursday) at the Dr. Avenilo P. Aventura Hall, Philippine Heart Center, East Avenue, Quezon City.
There will also be a poster making contest as part of the continuing advocacy for the Awareness on Aortic Aneurysm.
The Insights into Cardiac MRI will take place from 21-22 August 2014 at the NUSS Graduate Club, Suntec City Guild House, Singapore.
The Philippine Heart Association has released vibrant and entertaining educational videos about "Let's Do 52100 daily!" movement. These videos could be played in patient gatherings and events.
5 SERVINGS OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
2 HOURS OF SCREEN TIME
1 HOUR OF MODERATE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
0 NO TO SUGARY, SWEETENED, BEVERAGES
0 NO TO SMOKING, NO TO SECONDHAND SMOKE
On June 20, 2014, the PHA Council of Hypertension, together with doctors from the area, conducted a BP ng Titser Ko, Alaga Ko, at Ormoc City Central School, Ormoc City, Leyte. The event was attended by 212 teachers and doctors, who gave the teachers blood pressure screening and check-ups. Led by Dr. Irma Marie Yape, Chair of the Council on Hypertension, the event was attended by cardiologists Dr Rhodette Arevalo and Dr Honey Dayandayan-Alcantara; nephrologist Dr Mercedita Piamonte; pulmonologist Dr Nino Jessielito N. Doydora; and Drs. Rodrigo Capahi, Maidy Ann V. Arguelles, and Judith Joliano. Also present were LRI Therapharma CME Manager Joel Manasan, CSM Manager Ronnie Manliclic, and DM Ryan.
- Philippine Heart Center 13th Post Graduate Course
- 20th ASEAN Federation of Cardiology Congress, Kuala Lumpur
- Letter to President Aquino on Tobacco Labeling
- 2014 Specialty Board of Adult Cardiology List of Successful Examinees
- Interactive case presentation: Interesting ECGs
- Candidates for the PHA Board of Directors 2014-2015
- World Congress of Cardiology; May 4-7, 2014; Melbourne
- Joint Symposium of the Mexican Society of Cardiology and Philippines Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology: Advances in Multi-Modality Imaging
- 45th Annual PHA Convention: Pre-Registration
- AHA Emerging Science Series Call for Abstracts