Researchers and clinicians are invited to submit their abstracts for inclusion in the scientific program of APSC 2015. Accepted abstracts will be published as an online supplement for Global Heart, the official journal of the World Heart Federation.
Atrial fibrillation (AF) and heart failure (HF) are two increasingly prevalent conditions that often coexist. Beta-blockers are a mainstay in the treatment of HF with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF). However, does the presence of AF influence the benefit of beta-blockers in patients with HFrEF?
The first issue of the PHA Newsbriefs under the term of Dr. Joel Abanilla is now available for download. Read how he plans to lead the PHA with his 7-point agenda.
In this day of healthy living, many kinds of food have come up that are considered "healthier options", from organic foods, to low-calorie, low-fat versions. Which is why many people are led to believe that eating healthier means more strain on the pocket. But is healthy eating really more costly?
The Philippine Society of Vascular Medicine, in cooperation with the Philippine Heart Association-Council on Stroke and Peripheral Vascular Diseases, will be hosting its 11th Annual Convention. This year's theme is: "Challenging issues and updates in vascular medicine: a case-based approach".
- World Heart Day 2014
- AUFMC 3rd Postgraduate Course, Clark, Pampanga
- To treat or not to treat--a non-infarct-related lesion: The CvLPRIT study
- 2014 Postgraduate Course in Makati Medical Center
- GCP Workshop (limited slots)
- Emirates Cardiac Society Full Scholarship to Harvard Medical School Introduction to Clinical Research Training Program
- Call for Abstracts for the AAE and KSE Joint Scientific Sessions
- Before taking on the Ice Bucket Challenge, your doctor should clear you first
- Support World Heart Day 2014, sign our petition
- ICI Meeting 2014, Tel Aviv