In celebration of the 40th anniversary of the Philippine Heart Center, it will be holding its 40th Anniversary Cardiovascular Intervention & Innovation Summit. The event will be held on February 23, 2015, from 8am to 5pm, at the Dr. Avelino P. Aventura Hall, Medical Arts Building, Philippine Heart Center, East Avenue, Quezon City.
FOR: Fellows of the Philippine Heart Association
Heart Month Celebration
February 22, 2015
Iloilo City, Philippines
Part I: Iloilo Esplanade
5:30-6:00 am Zumba
6:00-7:30 am Lakad Puso
Part II: Ateneo de Iloilo Gymnasium
7:00-10:00 am Booth rounds and Risk factor screening
On Feb 22, 2014, the Philippine Heart Association (PHA) will hold the annual Heart Month Celebration in Iloilo City, with program and activities aimed at creating awareness on the primary care and prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- 46th PHA Annual Convention: Call for Abstracts
- 4th ACS Summit, January 24, 2015
- 2015 BLS/ACLS scheduled events as of January 13, 2015
- Registration to ACC.15 is now open
- IMPROVE-IT trial results summary
- Download the latest CAD Guidelines (2014) here!
- first CSI Asia-Pacific Congress, March 2015, Ho Chi Minh City
- First CSI Asia-Pacific Congress, March 2015, Ho Chi Minh City (2)
- Psychosocial stress on the CV risk of youth
- 10th AICT, November 2014, Jakarta