The Philippine Heart Association, together with the Makati Medical Center, invites all its member to the 4th ACS Summit. This event will be held on January 24, 2015, at the Auditorium A and B, Tower 2, Makati Medical Center, Makati City. Registration starts at 11:00 am.
You may download the tentative BLS/ACLS schedule of events (as of January 13, 2015), via http://www.philheart.org/images/2015cprsched01132015.doc.
Join top experts and colleagues from around the world from Saturday to Monday, March 14 – 16, 2015 at ACC.15 in beautiful San Diego, CA. You’ll get three full days of interactive and innovative education, where the focus will be on more learning, less lecturing.
- IMPROVE-IT trial results summary
- Download the latest CAD Guidelines (2014) here!
- first CSI Asia-Pacific Congress, March 2015, Ho Chi Minh City
- First CSI Asia-Pacific Congress, March 2015, Ho Chi Minh City (2)
- Psychosocial stress on the CV risk of youth
- 10th AICT, November 2014, Jakarta
- The clinical significance of non-obstructive CAD
- Protecting the athlete's heart
- Childhood Obesity: Impact on Cardiac Geometry and Function
- 1st Highlights of the International Congress on Thrombosis, January 2015, Egypt