Everyone is invited to the 20th Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology Congress 2015 (APSC 2015), which is taking place in Abu Dhabi from 29th April to 2nd May, 2015, in conjunction with the XX World Congress of Echocardiography and Allied Techniques 2015 and the 6th Annual Emirates Cardiac Society Congress 2015.
The results of the 8th National Nutrition Survey (Non-Communicable Diseases) is now available here. If the link does not work, copy and paste the following to your browser: http://philheart.org/images/8thNNSResultsNCD.pdf
The ASE goes to Bangkok this October 2015! Take advantage of this unique symposium of echo experts from the American Society Echocardiography and the ASEAN societies. Our very own PSE President Dr. Edwin Tucay proudly represents our country as one of the invited faculty. Click here for more information.
Registration to the 46th Annual Convention of the Philippine Heart Association is now open. Click here to download the registration form. You may then send back his form, together with your proof of payment of the registration fee, via fax or email. You may also follow the instructions found on the registration form.
- 40th PHC Anniversary Cardiovascular Intervention & Innovation Summit
- Call for 2015 Nominations for Awards
- Heart Month 2015 Programme
- Heart Month 2015
- 46th PHA Annual Convention: Call for Abstracts
- 4th ACS Summit, January 24, 2015
- 2015 BLS/ACLS scheduled events as of January 13, 2015
- Registration to ACC.15 is now open
- IMPROVE-IT trial results summary
- Download the latest CAD Guidelines (2014) here!